ARIS Solutions has also been providing Veteran Directed Care (VDC) services since 2011. This longevity as an organization providing Financial Management Services is among the longest in the nation. ARIS Solutions presently serves an estimated 500 veterans through its existing VDC programs.
As these programs continue to grow and new opportunities develop in other states, ARIS Solutions continues its involvement with VDC programs to provide Veterans and their families the Financial Management Services they need to continue care in their home. Taking the burden of tax filings and payroll processes off the Veteran allows them the time to self-direct individual care needs and provides the opportunity to focus on what matters the most to them.
Locations ARIS Solutions serves:
- Independent Living Center ADRC
- Southeast Alaska Independent Living
- Center for People With Disabilities ADRC
- East Central Illinois Agency on Aging
- Egyptian Area Agency on Aging
- Midland Area Agency on Aging
- Agency on Aging Northeastern Illinois
- Southeastern Illinois Agency on Aging
- SWIRCA & More
- Generations Area 13 Agency on Aging
- LifeStream Services, Inc.
- Area IV Agency on Aging
- LifeSpan Resources, Inc.
- Area II Agency on Aging
- Triangle J Council on Governments
- BSST Area Agency on Aging
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging, Inc.
- Southwestern PA Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
- Central Vermont Council on Aging
- Northeast Kingdom Council on Aging
- Senior Solutions
- Southwest Vermont Council on Aging
- Iona Senior Services
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources