ARIS Solutions operates the website arissolutions.org
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decides to use our Website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
Whenever you visit our Website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process requests and to send information and updates pertaining to requests.
• Send you additional information related to your request.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We use “cookies” on this Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Website.
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
How do we protect your information?
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We never ask for personal or private information like full names, addresses or credit card details. If you are concerned about your e-mail address, phone number or name being unprotected, abstain from using the “Contact” form and contact us by calling us or sending us an e-mail directly.
Links to Other Sites
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
You have the right to:
• confirm whether or not personal data is processed and access such personal data;
• request corrections of inaccuracies in personal data;
• request deletion of personal data;
• obtain a copy of personal data that the you have provided, and
• opt-out of the processing of personal data for purposes of targeted advertising, sale of personal data, or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
In accordance with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously.
In accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following when sending emails:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.